In return for being allowed to participate in Granton Manor Haunt LLC volunteer activities and all related activities, including any activities incidental to such participation (“Volunteer activities”), the undersigned Volunteer or Parent/Legal Guardian of Volunteer if Volunteer is under age 18 (hereafter referred to using “I”, “me”, or “my”) hereby grants to the Granton Manor Haunt LLC, and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, advertising or promotional agencies, and partners, and all such entities’ officers, directors, agents, employees, respective successors and assigns (collectively, “Authorized Parties”), the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, broadcast and/or copyright the use of Volunteer’s name, voice, photograph and/or likeness, caricature, and personal information, in its current form or as retouched, digitized, cropped, altered, distorted or modified in any way, in any and all advertising, promotional, or other materials based upon or derived from the Volunteer Activities in any manner, in any media whatsoever for any and all purposes, including by way of example but without limitation advertising, promoting or publicizing products and services throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including without limitation on the Internet), without additional compensation. I further agree that anything derived there from will be owned solely by the Authorized Parties. I shall not authorize the use of any print, negative or other copy thereof by anyone other than the Authorized Parties.
I understand that this document is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state of South Carolina and agree that if any portion of this Agreement is invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect.
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
I, (the “volunteer”) agree to this Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) effective for all events related to Granton Manor Haunt LLC, including but not limited to, the homeowners, the homeowner’s association, the master homeowner’s association, any affiliates, assigns, or any others associated with the event (the “associates”).
The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer. Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that there will not be any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless the associates, successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to the associates. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges the associates from any liability or claim that I may have against the associates with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to the associates or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further I understand that the associates and their heirs do not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of the associates beyond what may be offered freely by the associates in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge the associates and their heirs from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with the associates.
4. Assumption of Risk : I understand that the services I provide to the associates and their heirs may include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to the haunt involving inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume risk of injury or harm from these activities and release the associates from all liability.
5. Other : As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of South Carolina and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.
By completing and submitting this form, You have agreed to all terms and conditions within. Before volunteering, you will be required to sign a printed copy of this application.
If you are not redirected after submitting application, scroll up and fix any errors in the form.